Common causes of Neck Pain:
* Neck pain may result from abnormalities in the soft tissues (the muscles, ligaments and discs) as well as in the bones and joints of the spine.
* Neck pain may result from degenerative and inflammatory diseases including osteoarthritis.
* Cervical disc degeneration can also cause neck pain. The disc acts as a shock absorber between the bones in the neck., As the disc space narrows, added stress is applied to the joints of the spine causing further wear and degenerative disease.
With The Cervical Treatment You Can Take Hold of Your Life Again!
* Reduce your back pain.
* Reduce your symptoms.
* Reduce your disability.
* Improve your quality of life!
About The Decompression:
* Non-surgical treatment option for your neck and back pain.
* Uses state-of-the-art technology to gradually relieve neurocompression often associated with neck and back pain.
* Treats severe and disabling neck and back pain, allowing you to get back to an active lifestyle.
Pain & Symptoms:
* Neck Pain
* Shoulder Pain
* Treatment of
* Herniated Discs
* Degenerative Discs
* Bulging Discs